Dr. Hsu was born and raised in Taiwan and immigrated to the US when he was 14. After graduating from San Marino High School, he received his BA degree in Biology from UC Berkeley. He received his MD and MBA degrees from Creighton University in Omaha, NE.
He completed his residency in Radiation Oncology at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Hsu also received MPH (Master of Public Health) degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago. After completing his residency, he practiced at Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage, CA. He then moved to Omaha, NE to help build and develop a brand new cancer center there and practiced as the head of radiation oncology.
- General Radiation Oncology
- 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy (3DCRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiosurgery (SBRT)
- Prostate seed implantation
- LDR and HDR brachytherapy